The Birth Month Flower
When you need to honor a baby or loved one, a candle inspired by their birth month flower is both meaningful and beautiful. To customize, simply enter their name in the box provided and select their birth month from the drop-down menu.
Birth Month Flowers featured in our designs:
May: Lily of the Valley
July: Water Lily
September: Morning Glory
December: Holly Berry
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
We mindfully handcraft all of our candles using domestically-grown soy wax derived from plants to give your candles an eco-friendly, clean burn. Our premium fragrance oils are infused with essential oils and are free of phthalates, carcinogens, Prop 65 chemicals and other toxic ingredients.
Our wicks are made of flat braided cotton interwoven with paper threads, and are lead and zinc free.
All candles are poured by hand in small batches in Irvine, California.
Birthday Cake - a creamy blend of vanilla buttercream frosting, sweet pound cake and rainbow sprinkles
Sage & Lavender - a relaxing and spa-like scent with notes of chamomile, sage and lavender (our best-seller!)
Seaside Blossom - smells fresh and floral with notes of sea salt and green leaves
Sweet Citrus - punchy at first but mellows as it burns down, bright notes of grapefruit, orange and peach (our founder's favorite!)
care & safety
Tips to burning your candles safely:
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire, like loose papers, fabric, bedding, books, drapes, decorations, etc. Play it safe and give your candle nice clear area to sit on.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended. Keep lit candle in sight at all times.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts--open windows, air conditioners, vents, fans, etc.
- Try to burn candles long enough for the wax to melt to the edges of the jar to prevent uneven wax, especially important on the first burn.
- Extinguish the flame if it becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Trim the wick and check for drafts before re-lighting.
- Always trim your wick before each lighting (use scissors or a wick trimmer).
- For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the container.
Shipping + Returns
Most orders ship within 2-3 business days unless stated otherwise in the product listing and/or the product is a pre-order. Some orders may require up to 2 weeks to ship due to customizations and/or product availability. If you do not receive an order confirmation email within 2 weeks of placing your order, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a status update.
We are unable to offer any international shipping options at this time.
Returns & Exchanges
All of our products are carefully inspected before they are shipped. Due to the nature of our products, used candles cannot be returned or refunded. However, we will replace or refund products damaged during shipment if photographic proof of damage is submitted within 7 days of delivery.
You may also exchange your product for another candle of the same size and price within 14 days of purchase. The buyer is responsible for shipping cost on all return items.
Please contact us at email@example.com for further details.
Really pretty and carefully crafted.
I had a candle custom made in memory of my grandpa. The design that sage&s Ada made up was absolutely perfect! Every detail was spot on and perfect to remember my grandpa. I am so happy with my order. I have ordered a few candles previously and will be back for more!
The most beautiful smelling , special remembrance candles to honor our babies. Xoxo
They are beautiful and so personal. The scents are strong and pretty. Love that I have a way to remember my loved ones and share with family.
Absolutely beautiful candle to celebrate our baby.