Sage and Sara e-Gift Card
E-gift cards are delivered instantly by email and contain a unique code and instructions to redeem them at checkout. The email will include a link so you may choose who to send the gift card to.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Our Wave of Light candles feature a sleek clear glass jar with a white metal lid.
A wrap-around label includes names submitted to us by our baby loss community, and features a gold artwork in the front, and a gold star in between each name. Our personalized version features a wave of stars gold artwork, and can include up to four names.
Diameter: 3 in
Height: 3.875 in
Net Wt: 14 oz
Burn time: Up to 100 hours
Autumn Day - Imagine crisp autumn air, crunchy leaves beneath your feet, your coziest sweater, and a chestnut praline latte.
Pumpkin Patch - Classic and traditional, but not your average spiced pumpkin blended with notes of orange and vanilla.
Apple Orchard - A fall day at the orchard – apple picking, cider pressing and heartwarming aromas of freshly baked pies.
Birthday Cake - a creamy blend of vanilla buttercream frosting, sweet pound cake and rainbow sprinkles
Sage & Lavender - a relaxing and spa-like scent with notes of chamomile, sage and lavender (our best-seller!)
Seaside Blossom - smells fresh and floral with notes of sea salt and green leaves
Sweet Citrus - punchy at first but mellows as it burns down, bright notes of grapefruit, orange and peach (our founder's favorite!)
care & safety
Tips to burning your candles safely:
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire, like loose papers, fabric, bedding, books, drapes, decorations, etc. Play it safe and give your candle nice clear area to sit on.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended. Keep lit candle in sight at all times.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts--open windows, air conditioners, vents, fans, etc.
- Try to burn candles long enough for the wax to melt to the edges of the jar to prevent uneven wax, especially important on the first burn.
- Extinguish the flame if it becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Trim the wick and check for drafts before re-lighting.
- Always trim your wick before each lighting (use scissors or a wick trimmer).
- For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the container.
Shipping + Returns
Most orders ship within 2-3 business days unless stated otherwise in the product listing and/or the product is a pre-order. Some orders may require up to 2 weeks to ship due to customizations and/or product availability. If you do not receive an order confirmation email within 2 weeks of placing your order, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a status update.
We are unable to offer any international shipping options at this time.
Returns & Exchanges
All of our products are carefully inspected before they are shipped. Due to the nature of our products, used candles cannot be returned or refunded. However, we will replace or refund products damaged during shipment if photographic proof of damage is submitted within 7 days of delivery.
You may also exchange your product for another candle of the same size and price within 14 days of purchase. The buyer is responsible for shipping cost on all return items.
Please contact us at email@example.com for further details.